|EHS/AHS Member*||490 €||590 €||750 €|
|Non Member||590 €||750 €||850 €|
|Trainee / Resident**||230 €||260 €||350 €|
|Student**||230 €||260 €||350 €|
|One day registration *** (Thursday or Friday)||300 €||350 €||450 €|
|One day registration *** (Saturday)||200 €||250 €||300 €|
|Networking Event||95 €||95 €||95 €|
* Member have to upload a written confirmation letter during the online registration process signed by the head of department, confirming their status as such.
** Residents/Trainees/Students have to upload a written confirmation letter during the online registration process signed by the head of department, confirming their status as such. Students have to upload a copy of their valid student picture ID during the online registration process. The age limit for a student is set at 30 years. If you are resident/trainee or student from Eastern Europe (age < 40 years)
Terms & Conditions
- Registration fee has to be paid before the deadline for early registration; otherwise your registration fee will be updated to the current one.
- Full payments are required in advance to the conference start. A confirmation voucher and invoice will be sent right after we received the payment. Please review it carefully and take note of your registration number. This number will be requested for any change or check.
- All payments have to be made on Euros, please find as follow the available payment methods:
- Credit Card Online: you will be redirected to a Bank secure page. VISA, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Bank Transfer: detailed banking information will be provided automatically by e-mail. Bank fees must be paid by the participant. This option only will be available until April 15th 2020.
- All pending amount has to be paid at the Technical Secretariat during the documentation delivery. In case of bank transfer payment or another method but not received it, you will be requested for an advice bank slip. Otherwise, you will be requested to pay the pending amount.
- Hotel reservations will be booked on a first-come first-served basis upon reception of the corresponding payment.
- Grupo Pacífico has block-booked rooms for the dates of the Congress. Previous dates or late departures are subject to hotel availability.
- All rates are per room per night, including VAT (subject to change according to official order), and breakfast.
- We advise all participants to request their hotel reservations as soon as possible to guarantee accommodation March 4th 2020.
- Grupo Pacifico (GP) acts as organizing agency and is not responsible for loss, injury or damage to any person or property.
- Cancellations received up to March 16th 2020 deposits will be refunded less 50 € for administrative costs.
- Cancellations received up to April 7th 2020, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after April 8th 2020, or registered participants who fail to attend.
- No refunds will be made in case of cancelled sessions or program changes.