- If I’ve registered can I have a refund?
Although the cancellation of the event has depended on the recent health emergency resulting from the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Organization stands ready to refund the 100% of the value of the registration fee.
- All refunds will be refunded to the credit card or bank account from which the registration was paid.
- If the payment has been made by bank transfer, please provide the bank details using this form to make the refund.
- It is each registrant’s responsibility, if they did not pay the fee directly, to inform the appropriate person/department to document the refund.
- Please be patient to receive the refund, the technical Secretariat will do its best to make it in the shortest time possible.
- If I’ve booked my stay through the online platform, can I have a refund?
Regarding the hotel accommodation purchased (only for reservations made through the technical Secretariat in one of the official hotel of the congress), this will be refunded accordingly to the hotel cancellation policy. Note that the Technical Secretariat is working to try to get the maximum refund also for this.
- Please be patient to receive the refund (if any), the technical Secretariat will do its best to make it in the shortest time possible.
If you have chosen to book your stay in another hotel/through another platform please contact directly to the hotel/vendor.
- Cancellation Letter
A formal letter of cancellation is available and can be shared with your institution, funding agency, and others.
- Will attendees be refunded for airline tickets or other transportation or hotel and housing expenses?
Unfortunately, EHS 2020 is not in a position to reimburse attendees for travel costs. Attendees and exhibitors should cancel any personal arrangements they’ve made.
- Can I get a refund from airlines for trips cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns?
Airlines are starting to be more flexible and generous with their refund policies, but there is no blanket policy about refunds, outside of airlines implementing new policies and normal refund policies. The refundability of your flight reservations would be up to the discretion of the provider.