|EHS/AHS Member*||490 €||590 €||750 €|
|Non Member||590 €||750 €||850 €|
|Trainee / Resident**||230 €||260 €||350 €|
|Student**||230 €||260 €||350 €|
|One day registration *** (Thursday or Friday)||300 €||350 €||450 €|
|One day registration *** (Saturday)||200 €||250 €||300 €|
|Latin America Countries****||230 €||260 €||350 €|
* Member have to upload a written confirmation letter during the online registration process signed by the head of department, confirming their status as such.
** Residents/Trainees/Students have to upload a written confirmation letter during the online registration process signed by the head of department, confirming their status as such. Students have to upload a copy of their valid student picture ID during the online registration process. The age limit for a student is set at 30 years. If you are resident/trainee or student from Eastern Europe (age < 40 years)
**** For the EHS2020 Latin America Countries, please click here
|Saturday 9th May
10h - 12h
|Workshop 1: Anatomy of the Abdominal Wall and Ultrasounds||50€|
|Workshop 2: Chronic inguinal pain||50€|
|Workshop 3: Basic laparoscopic technique||50€|
Terms & Conditions
- By registering as a participant in this conference, you accept the terms and conditions stated thereafter.
- Registration fee has to be paid before the deadline for early registration; otherwise your registration fee will be updated to the current one.
- Full payments are required in advance to the conference start. A confirmation voucher and invoice will be sent right after we received the payment. Please review it carefully and take note of your registration number. This number will be requested for any change or check.
- All payments have to be made on Euros, please find as follow the available payment methods:
- Credit Card Online: you will be redirected to a Bank secure page. VISA, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Bank Transfer: detailed banking information will be provided automatically by e-mail. Bank fees must be paid by the participant. This option only will be available until April 15th 2020.
- All pending amount has to be paid at the Technical Secretariat during the documentation delivery. In case of bank transfer payment or another method but not received it, you will be requested for an advice bank slip. Otherwise, you will be requested to pay the pending amount.
- Grupo Pacifico (GP) acts as organizing agency and is not responsible for loss, injury or damage to any person or property.
- The organiser has the right to use photos and videos taken during the event publicly for different marketing and promotion purposes e.g. website.
- The registration fee does not cover flights/travel expenses to the city where the conference is held, travel and/or health insurance or accommodation. The organisers recommend the delegates to get their travel insurance prior to the conference.
- Cancellations received up to March 16th 2020 deposits will be refunded less 50 € for administrative costs.
- Cancellations received up to April 7th 2020, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after April 8th 2020, or registered participants who fail to attend.
- No refunds will be made in case of cancelled sessions or program changes.